LCD TV/PDVD switching power supply for 17-22"

LCD TV/PDVD  switching power supply for 17-22"
Price: US $ 6.05 / Piece

Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:yaxin
Model Number:YAX-IA-0400
Output Power:51 - 100W
Output Type:Dual
Input Voltage:100V-240V
Output Voltage:12V,5V
Output Frequency:50HZ-60HZ
Output Current:5A
exp

Products Details:

LCD TV/PDVD  switching power supply main feature1. Wide input voltage, according with the condition of input power in global regions2. Driving four lamp pipes3. Low Taskstate power dissipation(less than 1W)4. According with all safety index,RoHS indexes , and EMC Class B5. High reliability and high efficiency (83%-86%)6. Possessing perfect protective measures (OVP,OCP, etc)7. It can be made functions according to customer requirements8. Installation Method: Horizontal Installation. specifications Type YAX-IA-0400Power 60W Screen Size(LCD) 17-22” Screen(LCD) Brands Input Voltage 100V-240V Installation Method Vertical Output Voltage 800V 12V 5V 5VSB Current 7.5mA 2.5A 2A 0.2A Application Panel Amplifier Mainboard Standby Power(Full Load) (min) 80%@100V 82%@220V Taskstate power dissipation < 1W Temperature Rise 30°C-45°C Working Temperature -10°C-50°C EMC Class B The Type of Heat Natural air coolingInstallation Size(mm) L185mm*W80mm*H23mm Position the bores (mm) 175mm×40mm   remark  if the product-laptop adapter specification above is some different from what you  require actually,kindly inform us in detail.  We will be pleased to re-offer you as per your actualrequirements apsp. We can do the OEM products as per your specification. For more information, please visit our company website. Customize design is welcome.     The price is factory, FOBwithout tax ,if make the  VAT invoice   please declare in advance. delivery within 15 working days , pls pay 30% deposit, and the rest  70% after all the goodshave been done.


Related Products

MEANWELL 100W,12VDC Output,UL,CE,CB, Switching Power Supply/LED driver, NES-100-12

 MEANWELL 100W,12VDC Output,UL,CE,CB, Switching Power Supply/LED driver, NES-100-12Switching Power SupplyNES-100-12OUTPUTDC VOLTAGE12VCURRENT RANGE0~8.5ARATED CURRENT8.5ARATED POWER102WRIPPLE & NOISE (max.)  Note.2120mVp-pVOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE1
US $ 13.9 - 18.8 / Piece

TDK-lambda DSR35-48 switching power supply CE UL

  Product:TDK-lambda DSR switching power supply CE UL Features Long fife and high reliabilityOver 10 years lifetime at 40°C, full loadVibration : 49m/s²&nbs
US $ 5 - 46 / Piece

400W48V M&W brand switching power supply

  switching power supply 1. Features  High efficiency, high reliability, low cost Universal AC input / full range 100% full load burn-in test Protections: Short circuit/ Over load/ Over voltage PWM control and regulated Forced air cooling
US $ 14 - 18 / Piece

12v 10a switching power supply for LED/LCD

12v 10a switching power supply for LED/LCD   1.product function: (1) Wide input voltage, according with the condition of input power in global regions (2)Low Taskstate power dissipation(less than 1W)(3) According with all safety index,RoH
US $ 5.68 - 12.56 / Piece

switching power supply

switching power supply/switch power supply/power supply   main feature: 1)low consumption,high efficiency,good warranty:2years2)the best after-sales service3)EMC:CLASS B4)protection:OCP,OVP,short-circuit protection5)certification:CCC   CE&n
1

Look for similar Products: